Facebook Badge

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorry,

Just when i try to hold on,you keep letting me go.
what i say i didn't mean too, why can't you understand ?
why is it the smallest things that tear us down ?
i am not someone who treat you good enough, i am such a burden to you.
you know i never want to hurt you,
but why isit you who always sent my tears down.
who can i turn to when i'm feeling sad ? only you .
why can't we be like last time ?
My promise to you, i will never break it.
If you want to leave me , please stop hurting me tell me nowwww .
i didn't know how to cherish till i am with you.
you taught me how to love, but you didn't taught me how to let go ?
how am i suppose to live without you.
you can ingore me now and forever , i don't mind.
i will wait just for you . because you know i love you way too much.

love you Johnnychua .

No comments:

Post a Comment