Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 29, 2009

if you don't care, who is going to care?

went to bugis to shop with mom today , she brought me a new bag !
so happyyyy <:
train back to tamp meet baby , walk to nihon with siewhong.
went 842 , took a cab home .
the funniest part was the uncle forget to on his meter ! <<<:

If we don't have trust for each other, how are we going to live on ?
stop pushing me to others , when you are the one i love.
If you doesn't want to care, who's going to care?
when you tell me you can find someone else , why are you still holding on?
you can shout,attitude, and whatever. why still treat me so good ?
you words make me so confused.
if it's so hard for you to trust me, than what am i suppose to do?
If i really like HIM , i will rather go with him right?
You told me you can't afford to lose me , than awhile you told me you didn't want to care
so are you making me confused?
you are very dissapointed , than i don't feel dissapointed?
how many times have you hurt me, you yourself know better.
i'm sorry for saying all these words .
i try to let go once, but you hold me back.
This time i really can't let go,
why can't we be like last time ?
we have been together for 9months going 10.
so are you telling me all this while we are not trusting each other?




No comments:

Post a Comment