Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

when my love get stronger...




7dec-

Meet my dear baby at his house downstair, he fetch me to 842.
waited for them to buy food and the rest to come down .
baby fetch me to pasir ris , went to chalet.
awhile more felicia came down too (:
stay overnight there <:
around 6 in the morning , baby fetch me home .

8dec
woke up at around 5plus, bus to chalet.
meet siewhong and jasmine at downtown,than went in chalet.
baby went escape ! around 7 they came back :D
slack there , very boring >:
baby fetch me to pasir ris park , wenjie and felicia go too :D
soooo fun but scary :o
went back chalet , awhile more baby fetch me to his house.
waited for him to bath than cab to pasirris <:
around 7plus baby went off <:
cab home with jasmine and michelle

working tomorrow, sucha boring day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment