Facebook Badge

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love baby ttm ,







Friday-

Went tm with reeve to meet bi and sam
Like fianlly i get to see my baby !! :D
Went 842, and then went home ^^

Saturday-
Went to meet yanheng and the rest at 161.
went up to baby house to gamble.
The rest went back,use comp awhile.
than went downstair to meet yanheng, kianwei and nicholas.
and than home sweet home!

Sunday-

Happy valentine day !

Meet baby at kr, he waited for me like 1hour. sorry ! ):
went to eat long john while waiting for cassandra and jeffrey.
Catch a movie at cs, after movie went to wenjie house.
After that everyone came my house to gamble.
Accompany baby to take a cab homee :D
went out at night to gamble
And than home sweet home !

Monday-

Everyone came my house to bainian , receive lots of red packets
Baby took a cab fetch me to 820 to meet junkai, zhizhong and kianwei.
Slack awhile, took a cab home ^^
Gamble at home awhile, than went out to meet my baby!
Slack at 842 till night :D

Tuesday-

HAPPY ONE YEAR BABY !

Baby waited for me at my house downstair,
Took a cab to cs to meet sam, yanheng and hongjie.
Hongjie left, we went to nihon to eat .
Total 100bucks, walk over to 842 play cards.
Baby left at 6plus, went home at 8 <:

During this one year, we have gone through so much..
i am not good at words, but all i can say here is I LOVEYOU !
I pormise i will wait for a year till you discharge.
we still can meet on every saturday, dont worry!
I forget to pass you your present ): sorry !

K, bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment