Facebook Badge

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just a random post, read it if you want :)

Time pass so fast, going march soon.
Last year was better than this year right?
Even if we cant spent much time with each other this year, but we still love each other right?
I dont need you to spent time with me, i just need you to love me rest of your life.
As you promise me everything alr :)
Still rmb the first time we know each other? you shld know.
i dont want to say it out here,
we even broke up twice, you shld know the reason why too.
I didn't except us to last longer than 1 year,
Because by seeing how hong you were last time,
we always spent time with each other, every second, every minute :)
Ever since the starting of dec, you have to face what you have did wrong.
i waited for you like 57days ok! Those letter can show how much you love me.
Since you decide to change, i really hope you can do it.
i hope you can prove it to me,
The start of april i hope you can study well in school.
Not being like last time alr, what you have done is time to repay ok !
We can only meet 2days a week, but i really dont mind ok?
Another 11months to go, i know you can do it :)
We both have to study hard, Not playing a fool anymore this year ok?
I love you like always, First in my heart !

No comments:

Post a Comment