Facebook Badge

Friday, March 12, 2010

Secondary school life,

This will be the last year for me at this school.

my choice was not tampines secondary when I'm primary 6
trying to get into eastview secondary or eastspring was so hard for me.
so i have no choice but to stick to tampines secondary :)
Secondary 1

When i first started going school, i was so lost and even enter the wrong class!
i look totally like a retarded when i was secondary one.
Those who know me shall understand why.
I saw a girl which is siewhong, my conversation with her was

Me: what class is this?
Siewhong: (stare) and she didn't spoke to me!
Me: -silent- i was so angry at that time.

i ask a teacher where is my class, and i went to the right class like finally.
At that time yanyan look exactly like siewhong.
Yanyan smile at me, i thought it was the girl(Siewhong) who stare at me just now.
So i ignore her.
I started knowing a girl, which makes me so afraid to get close to her.
Which i think the whole school knows her .

Ever since secondary 2,



I started to changed, everyone notice even my form teacher
There will always be a parents meeting for my mother.
My school report was so bad..
I didn't really attend school.
Started smoking and this is what i regret the most.

Than secondary 3,

My class was different, with almost all different people.
But i find that my classmates are more to playful than hardworking, unlike the previous.
Didn't really went school, which makes me miss out alot of things from secondary 3
Finding trouble in school is what we did.

Than secondary 4

A totally changed in everyone, maybe because everyone is mature enough to think right?
This will be the last year for us in school, and the most important year.
Classmates for 4years, we are going to leave each other soon.
Everybody have to be separated and move on to their next step.
Time spent in our secondary school life was a memorable one.
Sometimes we do quarrel, fight, disturb each other.
But after we left, we won't have this chance to disturb each other anymore :)

I hope everyone in my class can pass their N level, !
Get a good school, good future and move on with you life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment