Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 14, 2010

We seem so far , but out heart beat as one (L)


Read baby letter, really very touched by him
No matter what our heart will be together ok?
I promise you to study hard and i am sure i can!
I promise to go school everyday, cant skip school
unless i'm sick! ;D
Bi, no matter where you are,
my love for you wont fade, i promise you this!! :D
Love you baby, only god knows how much we love each other ok? <:

Went school today, so cold inside bus sia!
damn fuckup, Lesson was great, i love school more each day!
score 49/60 for my enligh test!
Finally catch up with my Maths, how great can i be!
School tomorrow again!
Went to see basketball match , first time sia!
After that went home, so tired naooo~
shall i go out? or NO? but i am seriously bored at home.
HOW?! BORED TTM !!!

Shall go pack my bag and prepare for tomorrow lesson!
Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment